Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird happenings in 293

Go down

weird happenings in 293 Empty weird happenings in 293

Post  Chris Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

i went to 293 to hit a couple bases. I checked out Darkstorms base and wasnt worth it so i retreated. I then attacked yossi. Leveled the base, but when i left combat darkstorm looked like he was attacking my fleet. i was able to immediately move my fleet and recall. i didnt notice til a minute later that the fleet was 100% destroyed. Somehow darkstorm attacked my fleet while i was in combat and killed it. Another weird thing. i attacked another base, got off a couple salvos of mortars before combat ended and their bubble went up. only thing i can think of is the graphics glitch where sometimes you destroyed base buildings appear to be fine and i just walked into a base with one "real" building
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

weird happenings in 293 Empty ..

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 am

this happens quite a bit to me, so iv started to do it to people who attack inside 292 Smile its easy, just move a little away from them after clicking attack, then as you are moving away from them, attack again and you will be in battle with them. They cannot join this because they are in the base and cant join even when they are out of the base Smile

Back to top Go down

weird happenings in 293 Empty Re: weird happenings in 293

Post  Chris Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:46 am

sounds like something that needs to be fixed
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

weird happenings in 293 Empty Re: weird happenings in 293

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: