Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allience members who see my base with no bubble or want to check me out

2 posters

Go down

Allience members who see my base with no bubble or want to check me out Empty Allience members who see my base with no bubble or want to check me out

Post  sir poggie Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 am

Hi ya from NE England (Newcastle) Well Im currently lvl 22(July 19th) and climbing, if any of you guys want to check me out or get ideas for good defence them please come visit me. You will be safe to attack from the north. If also you want to pick up some resorces then you have my permission to take out all oil,metal & energy mining ok.i will repair quickly. All I ask is you leave the Zynth alone ok. after this please either park up your fleet away and look at my base or just click on retreat button at top of the screen.If you see my base been attacked then feel free to jump in on the 3rd attack but do not take my warehouses, by time you come out i should have a bubble and i would prefure you guys to have experience than any of the enemy.i am more than happy to add any of you to FB friends so we can give each other resorces and Fleets. look for (Andrew Cummings from Newcastle). when sending friend request send short message with it stating your in our allience with game name, many thanks and good hunting. Smile
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Allience members who see my base with no bubble or want to check me out Empty Re: Allience members who see my base with no bubble or want to check me out

Post  Jason Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:47 am

Welcome aboard friend
Smile [b]
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down