Nominate Myself for Officedr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nominate Myself for Officedr

Post  AAARRRGGG on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 am

Most of the active players deserve to be officers, but I would like to nominate myself cause I am very fair and very active and want to help the alliance in any way I can. Plus I love killing the other sectors if you couldn't tell by now lol. But I started the process and we'll see what happens. bounce

AAARRRGGG

AAARRRGGG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yeh right

Post  wistler65 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 pm

in that case im promoting myself to god because I'm good at everything, good looking and produce perfect children

wistler65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominate Myself for Officedr

Post  AAARRRGGG on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:33 am

lol, so let it be written, so let it be done lol. Just saying I'm active and I see alot of the time, officers aren't on. But if I don't, oh well, I try. Very Happy

AAARRRGGG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AAARRRGGG on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm

So any chance of getting to be an officer yet?

AAARRRGGG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brody on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 pm

you need to contact bes and ask him if you can become one if he agrees he will get one of the officers to create a poll such as the one for me when or if you get 50 yeses you will be made one and with approvel form the other officers

lol! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown tongue silent pale alien cat pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

brody

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/groups/117883438310633/?id=1284414305881

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top