Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the sector

3 posters

Go down

New to the sector Empty New to the sector

Post  CaptinJackSparrow Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:40 am

Well all I came here to join a friend Adino and brought along my other friends Tyuyu and Trevor_G We plan on helping the sector and raiding out of sector as well. I have heard good things about this sector and reminded me of my last sector but most of them moved there alliance's --there were three that tried to work together. Its nice to see a sector coming together though Glad to be here and hope to help to the best of my abilities!

Thanks,
CaptinJackSparrow

CaptinJackSparrow

Back to top Go down

New to the sector Empty Welcome new players to the sector

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:45 am

Glad to have you here and want to help you have fun. Call on us! -DPR
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

New to the sector Empty Re: New to the sector

Post  sir poggie Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:40 am

Welcome fellow pirat . If you recieve a message from one of us who's name is in red then you have spoken to one of our Officers in 292. There are so many of you new chaps came over since the base relocation was placed back on a few hours ago. All our rules are fully explained on our home pages in these forums. I thank you for coming over to us and also bringing extra pirat . This proves to all of us here that we must actually be doing a half decent job with our sector if word has got around that were good. Hope to see you in the battles against 291 and 293 very soon.remember our sector is 174600-175200. Happy hunting
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

New to the sector Empty Re: New to the sector

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down