Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

request to post the evil news

3 posters

Go down

request to post the evil news  Empty request to post the evil news

Post  wistler65 Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:47 am

hi all when i played another of facbooks fine games I started a daily news and views section it was called the evil news and it went from strength to strength in the end I was getting around 300+ replies a day . I did it my own version of old English script and it also turned out to be a very good training tool as one of the major requests was how to do it the evil way. I was aware that there were younger members so there was nothing to frighten the little ones if they joined in . I even roped Mrs evil wistler in to help with the junior section and help go through the mail. In the end the workload was to much and it was making the game a chore rather than pleasurable . I would like to start the evil mail of again in the alliance although in a more sedate manner . Could the gods of 292 give me the nod as to weather this would be an interesting thing to start up again and perhaps a bit of guidance as to where and when to place the evil mail.
many thanks
evil wistler
editor in chief the evil mail

wistler65

Back to top Go down

request to post the evil news  Empty Re:REQUEST TO POST THE EVIL NEWS

Post  Powder Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 am

I believe in teamwork and being a strong nation, that being said if you would like to start a string about a news section and this will get players to participate and work together more then I will support the idea. As long as you keep a positive demeanor and use appropriate dialog suitable for younger players.

Powder-
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

request to post the evil news  Empty thanks for the prompt reply

Post  wistler65 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 am

Powder wrote:I believe in teamwork and being a strong nation, that being said if you would like to start a string about a news section and this will get players to participate and work together more then I will support the idea. As long as you keep a positive demeanor and use appropriate dialog suitable for younger players.

Powder-
I will run a draught copy to all the officers before i post and am happy to do this until im up and running . If it has the impact that the last evil mail did it can do nothing but increase peoples interest in 292 and cause a light hearted discussion . I wont get into it as much as before as it was like I had created a monster and the mail to and from my topic window was giving the server operators a real headache and I was getting no sleep . a more condensed evil mail is the way to go with a good supply of game tips thrown in

wistler65

Back to top Go down

request to post the evil news  Empty Re: request to post the evil news

Post  Killardropbear Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 am

Nice Very Happy

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

request to post the evil news  Empty Re: request to post the evil news

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: