Think PARTNERSHIP not INVASION

Go down

Think PARTNERSHIP not INVASION

Post  DreadPirateRoberts on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:38 am

Gang, most of you have heard now that a large number of high 20's/low30's players have moved into 292 from 291.

1. This is a good thing. For us and for them.

2. It doesn't matter how they got here or by who. Some of them have had alts here for a while checking things out.

3. This is really a testament to how solid we really are as a sector for them to want to be part of our team. And all props go to each of YOU.

Your help is needed to make this work long-term. There will still be battles in 291 to fight (the sector jumping Bigs are there now.) We definitely have an extreme advantage over 293 now. But the real battleground is going to be working together inside the sector and keeping the sector strong first. Put plainly, we need to make sure the crap/drama is kept down and that we take care of each other as players and possibly friends.

Yes, this is a game and some may not like the changes, but I'm gonna ask you try it for a while before punching Relocate (and please let us know before you do kk?). Be the awesome ambassadors you have been to players who have already come from other sectors. Only difference is we used to battle these players. Now we get to be stronger by sharing our skills. And remember, you are respected and I'm sure you respect them (I can say this b/c I have watched COMMS chatter as this unfolded.)

As ever, if something can be done to make your game more fun, let someone know. - D P R
DreadPirateRoberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Partnership? Nah, think CONQUEST!

Post  seth4000 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 am

At the risk of possibly being counter productive to the direction DPR is going (one that I am also aiming to accomplish here) I submit the way I view the situation.

Consider the cliche, "If you can't beat them, join them." This seems to be exactly what is taking place. Sector 292 is unbeatable, and any reasonable player in 291 that see's this expectedly attempts to join us.

Refusal to accept these former 291 players is completely unwarranted and unreasonable. What could we possibly lose by letting them join our team?

So I say to any 292 original gangsters, let it slide, let them join without protest. It is only testament to our previous success and foreshadowing of our future success!

seth4000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

291 come on in :)

Post  SS-DUCTTAPE on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:17 pm

seeing this huge influx of former members of 291 is truly, two big thumbs up for 292
just shows that 292 is the best sector to be in
now let us all play well within these great borders and show no mercy too our foes
see ya in the battles , pirates

SS-DUCTTAPE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think PARTNERSHIP not INVASION

Post  Killardropbear on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:34 am

Welcome to the new members from 291, we had fun together as enemies and now we can work together and strengthen 292. So a big welcome from me and no hard feelings Smile

Killardropbear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeFlorre in 292

Post  DeFlorre on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi guys,

Of course i understand that there are reservations towards us coming here Smile . We fought for a long time and i know ive been a pain for most of you Twisted Evil

I woulden't like it if an entire army came in 291 to... The reason we left is simple: As many of you wil have seen the guys that showed up everytime to protect bases under attack where te same.

it came that far that the rest insector waited for us to clean up and then show up with big talk. I didn't have a problem with that but if i was busy and didn't show they big mouthed me i woulden't help them on purpose.

Wel after awhile you get sick from it. This is game and a fun one at that Laughing And ive noticed from our battles now matter how much battles we fought you guys kept coming even the smal levels. Without whining just playing your game.

And with a strong sector 293 next door i for one needed a new challenge pirat Im 292 now and my friends are here.

Lets strenghten the sector even more and give 293 hell Twisted Evil

grtz,

DeFlorre

DeFlorre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 292

Post  DenTapreKuvelter on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Due to my base beeing located 1 inch of the 293 border I've not ventured into 291 much. But I've heard your names A LOT on comms, so I know that you guys are able to kick some behinds. Very Happy

Anyways; welcome to the sector. Hope you all will enjoy 292.
DenTapreKuvelter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

nice to be here

Post  DeFlorre on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:10 pm

DenTapreKuvelter wrote:Due to my base beeing located 1 inch of the 293 border I've not ventured into 291 much. But I've heard your names A LOT on comms, so I know that you guys are able to kick some behinds. Very Happy

Anyways; welcome to the sector. Hope you all will enjoy 292.

Can you friend me on fb i would like to move closer to 293 to venture there the most Very Happy and Kick some behinds Twisted Evil

Florian Van Eenoo Belguim blond guy with a cigare Wink

DeFlorre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sure

Post  DenTapreKuvelter on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Done.. Smile
DenTapreKuvelter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptianBenny1 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Well I for one am friends on FB with a few people from 291. They have helped me build my base and have given me some pretty helpful hints, PRIOR to them moving into our Sector. So I for one welcome the new additions and I hope we can do battle together in both 293 and 291! WELCOME to 292!!! Surprised
CaptianBenny1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gixxerkc on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 pm

welcome all new peeps............
gixxerkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content