borakay again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

borakay again

Post  wistler65 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:23 am

It seems I'm the next one on the list to be hit by borokay. not my base he obviously still wants z mines because all he hit was one of my mining fleets than cleared of quick. t makes it even more galling because generally there is a lack of mid level z mines and as soon as he raided the mine was left open for another player to take . Its difficult to know what to do about this pest as he's blacklisted anyway so I'm just going to ignore all his chat as if he wasn't there , He seems to thrive on confrontation so the more we engage in slanging matches with him the more he seems to like it . I believe that if we all do this he will stop being such a pain in the ass. Apparently he is a young teenager but that's not confirmed and as we all know people of this age can have this type of nature . So I will not be engaging or even mentioning him at all I will be more vigilant when mining near him but that's about the extent of my actions towards him

wistler65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: borakay again

Post  Killardropbear on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 am

He attacked nearly everyone that was mining zynth, he has left now so if he comes back he should be blacklisted straight away, but we did encourage him not to return Smile or Powder would eat him up

Killardropbear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadPirateRoberts on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Consider all of those 'dirty' players a sticky blacklist Smile -dpr
DreadPirateRoberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content