Si-of-the-high-seas's officer application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Si-of-the-high-sea's be added to officer ranks?

86% 86% 
[ 6 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Si-of-the-high-seas's officer application

Post  Si-Of-The-High-Sea's on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Dear all,

This is Si-of-the-high-sea's here and I would like to put forward an application so that I can join the officer ranks.

Their is many contributing factors as to why I believe I should be an officer for instance I have never been to another sector in my life. This is vital in my opinion as it shows that I lave tremendous loyalty to 292 and I believe this is a key skill that an officer should require (Not offending other officers).

Despite only being at the mere age of 13 I find that I am very mature for my age and this also means that I am an active player of Facebook (we really love our computer chatting).

The main reason that I have decided to apply for the officer ranks is for the reason that a majority of time when I am on capturing salvages I notice that no officers are on to resolve problems that have Developed.

During my time in 292 I have loved to watch my family (all you 292's!) grow and develop new techniques as I have.

In my personal view if I were granted officer rank I would see it as a huge honour. If you do decide to vote yes (if I cant put on a poll) then I personally thankyou. If you vote no then I will understand that their is some reason and appreciate your time of which you used to vote.

Thankyou all

Love your 292 bro - Si-of-the-high-sea's

P.S sorry for the text wall Very Happy

Si-Of-The-High-Sea's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Si-of-the-high-seas's officer application

Post  brody on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Si-Of-The-High-Sea's wrote:Dear all,

This is Si-of-the-high-sea's here and I would like to put forward an application so that I can join the officer ranks.

Their is many contributing factors as to why I believe I should be an officer for instance I have never been to another sector in my life. This is vital in my opinion as it shows that I lave tremendous loyalty to 292 and I believe this is a key skill that an officer should require (Not offending other officers).

Despite only being at the mere age of 13 I find that I am very mature for my age and this also means that I am an active player of Facebook (we really love our computer chatting).

The main reason that I have decided to apply for the officer ranks is for the reason that a majority of time when I am on capturing salvages I notice that no officers are on to resolve problems that have Developed.

During my time in 292 I have loved to watch my family (all you 292's!) grow and develop new techniques as I have.

In my personal view if I were granted officer rank I would see it as a huge honour. If you do decide to vote yes (if I cant put on a poll) then I personally thankyou. If you vote no then I will understand that their is some reason and appreciate your time of which you used to vote.

Thankyou all

Love your 292 bro - Si-of-the-high-sea's

P.S sorry for the text wall Very Happy
looking good so far 100% yes, also i'm 15, i believe i'm very mature also and becuase of the timezones and other factors i also notice that often there are no officers on when i'm on, if i get added to the officer ranks it would be an honer, and one last thing a big tick in the yes box from me look forward to working with you.

lol! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown tongue silent pale alien cat pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

brody

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/groups/117883438310633/?id=1284414305881

Back to top Go down

Post  Si-Of-The-High-Sea's on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 pm

thanks for the response Brody. I really appreciate everyone whom has voted for me so far... .expect extra salvages to appear captured around your bases. In fact free salvages for all ( when I am on Smile

Si-Of-The-High-Sea's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top