Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help with base design asap

2 posters

Go down

help with base design asap Empty help with base design asap

Post  andy1210 Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:59 am

hi all who has good base thought and layouts iam looking for some one really good with really good base ideas thats unbreakable in defence iam always getting my base distroy everyday if anyone can help i would really appreciate it @the moment i dont have a base so can do with the help asap get back to me on this subject thanks

andy1210

Back to top Go down

help with base design asap Empty please help

Post  andy1210 Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 am

please get back to me asap

andy1210

Back to top Go down

help with base design asap Empty Re: help with base design asap

Post  sir poggie Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 am

Hi ya, Andy,

First of all what lvl r u? Players who can attack you can be upto 5 above or 5 below your current level.
There are loads of info on here throught the forums in base design, but it helps if you can try and have just the 1 entrance into your base. Re your turrets thav Howi at the front then shooting over them use Sentinals with a couple of victory mortars shooting over all of these from the rear.So all your turrets are covered by each other rather than been spread around singly. Add me as a friend then you can click on my image at bottom of screen, this will view my base. You can view any other of your friends base also. Another thing you can try doing is re-locate your base so the people who keep coming for you loose you,(do this at your outpost inside your base). If you move next or closer to me I can open up salvage ships for you so you can get resorses in quicker to upgrade. Upgrade those turrets before your walls. For your resorses just ask in chat if anyone can help. There are loads of bigger players who would be willing to help.

andy1269@hotmail.co.uk = Sir Poggie (lvl32) ok
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  andy1210 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 am

iam lv 30 at the moment u pm if u can mate

andy1210

Back to top Go down

Post  andy1210 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 am

basically if someone can set me up a good base i would be really happy pm ure facebook id and ure email address so u can help this silly not being able give ure details out and is restricted arghhh

andy1210

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

hope your sorted now, if you need me again to re-arrang then just inbox me
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down