Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protect 292

5 posters

Go down

Protect 292 Empty Protect 292

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 am

Gang,

When the call for help goes out or you hear alerts that we have enemies in the sector, please take a moment and remember how you may have been helped by others the same way. This sector only stays strong when we all commit to keeping the enemies out. I have seen first hand in 293 what happens when complacency rules over selflessness when they were being overrun by the sos gang and the 292 group embedded there.

I certainly understand it can feel like you are smashing fleets up against a wall, but what it does is buy time until someone else can stand in that spot. And it shows that we put the alliance/sector needs first. And the alliance will take care of the players when they need.

Keep the 292 pride high and jump into the scrap win or lose. And if you need strategy on building cheap fleets to put into fights, ask up. Many recipes for marauders, subs, etc. are out there until you can build your own killer fleet.

As ever, let someone know if there is something that can be done to make your game better.

- D P R

DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Protect 292 Empty Re: Protect 292

Post  sir poggie Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:13 am

Yeah re the fleets. I have a fleet of Wolfs, yes they have Hardened barrels3, auto reload 3 and engine 3 but no armour on them so they really do repair very quickly to get back out there fighting again, especially if you repair 1 ship at a time then when it gets to the 5mins speed it up free of charge. Remember you can do this also on fleets of BBs too,subs are great with no armour for repair.The smaller the ship the quicker it will repair. Even if you engage the enemy this slows them down and justs gives that extra few mins for our bigger players to reach the battle zone then they can finish the enemy off. You may not have the greatest fleet but even running from them during battle allows us to get there and engage, It holds the enemy up and they don't like that. SO come on guys lets get this sector running back the way I remember it when it all started back in July 2011.

Let us have the fun and 291/293 have the misery lol!
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 am

What I have noticed is the cry for help goes out and many people don't see it because the comms are clogged with "spam"....who gives a rats ass if a low level BL is giving you crap on comms, hit the "iggy" button. I saw yesterday someone call for help twice and only 2 people answered, not blaming anyone as most of us do have our off days but please keep an eye out, if you see someone calling for help quit the chatter and help. Cheers.

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Seasalt35 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 am

Just a suggestion , maybe put out if a base is being attacked submit it in CAP's to make it stand out. just a suggestion.
Seasalt35
Seasalt35

Back to top Go down

Protect 292 Empty info

Post  wistler65 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 pm

DreadPirateRoberts wrote:Gang,

When the call for help goes out or you hear alerts that we have enemies in the sector, please take a moment and remember how you may have been helped by others the same way. This sector only stays strong when we all commit to keeping the enemies out. I have seen first hand in 293 what happens when complacency rules over selflessness when they were being overrun by the sos gang and the 292 group embedded there.

I certainly understand it can feel like you are smashing fleets up against a wall, but what it does is buy time until someone else can stand in that spot. And it shows that we put the alliance/sector needs first. And the alliance will take care of the players when they need.

Keep the 292 pride high and jump into the scrap win or lose. And if you need strategy on building cheap fleets to put into fights, ask up. Many recipes for marauders, subs, etc. are out there until you can build your own killer fleet.

As ever, let someone know if there is something that can be done to make your game better.

- D P R

I go with DPR on this issue I have a few fleets of subs with havoc torpedoes eng 3 and no armour . These are fast enough to take out almost anything and repair in 4 mins so you can get back into the fight almost straight away. As ever if help is needed just ask there are always officers advanced players or even Dpr if your very lucky that will guide you

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum