get a grip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

get a grip

Post  wistler65 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm never the one to hand down a bollocking to fellow members but I just listened to a few of you with your in sector disputes and its getting boring guys . Man up and get along also do we really have to add a rule that stops sector members from arguing with blacklisted players . these individuals should be x ed of your chat and then sunk on sight . why do some of use feel the need to enter into macho pissing contests
anyway enough for now I don't want to turn into a winging evil lord
Evil w

wistler65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: get a grip

Post  Seasalt35 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 am

I totally agree , this crap has to stop . I look forward to jumping on after work for some fun and all I see is pissing and moaning about someone in the sector . this is a bummer when you hope to have some fun. If you cant get along MOVE ON! Mad
Seasalt35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  SmellyTunaLips on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 am

really sad to go but im hanging up my gavel guys, i really will miss u all...be gone in 4 days...im sorry if some ppl actually think i have no respect for the dead, but ive been to my grandfather's, and my father's funeral all before the age of 19..im 22 now...so if you would like to believe bad crap about me go ahead...i know what a memorial is, i know what death is.....so i could care less about a virtual get-together...i will miss u guys

SmellyTunaLips

View user profile http://www.varolo.com/village/Winnipeg123

Back to top Go down

Post  Seasalt35 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 pm

My Condolences ST its understandable for someone to spurt off when in that state of mind
It isn't everybody just a small few that are at it daily , take care brother be in my prayers.
Seasalt35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top