Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset

3 posters

Go down

Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset Empty Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Gang,

Until after the end of the raid, there will be no new blacklists or player disputes. This is meant to be a cooling off period. Anyone who is earnest in working together in 292 can do so and move ahead. Anyone that demonstrates attacks in-sector will be considered / re-considered for blacklisting, just remember to post it up here or have a sector moderator/admin/officer/ambassador witness it and post it. If you are hit in-sector, you can still hit back and defend yourself. Have fun, protect 292 and help others in 292. Those fundamentals are unchanged.

Please give it a chance, gang . . . - D P R
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset Empty hi hehehehehehehehe

Post  brody Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm

DreadPirateRoberts wrote:Gang,

Until after the end of the raid, there will be no new blacklists or player disputes. This is meant to be a cooling off period. Anyone who is earnest in working together in 292 can do so and move ahead. Anyone that demonstrates attacks in-sector will be considered / re-considered for blacklisting, just remember to post it up here or have a sector moderator/admin/officer/ambassador witness it and post it. If you are hit in-sector, you can still hit back and defend yourself. Have fun, protect 292 and help others in 292. Those fundamentals are unchanged.

Please give it a chance, gang . . . - D P R
but but but but but but but but but but but but i agree

brody

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117883438310633/?id=1284414305881

Back to top Go down

Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset Empty Re: Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset

Post  613 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

I think that it is a great idea to reset it all i hope that it works and the sector get back and is stronger and better then before i might only be a lev 27 but i will help anyone and protect the sector the best i can

Back to top Go down

Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset Empty Re: Blacklisting and Player Disputes have been reset

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down