MEMBERSHIP STILL GROWING & GROWING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MEMBERSHIP STILL GROWING & GROWING

Post  sir poggie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 am

Hello all new members, please be aware that when checking prior to attacking other pirates that they are not a member of our allience. Whilst sometimes this may happen it is still the responsability of our members to check first. Look in memberlists and scroll down to very bottom of page no1. after you come to member no50 look to right bottom of page and click on page no2 and scroll throught these names checking them also. No doubt we will keep growing bigger & bigger so very soon you will have to scroll through pages 3 & 4 and so on. If in doubt prior to attack, just shout up in chat when playing if any body knows if whoever your attacking is in our allaience. The very best way to play safe is just do not attack anyone in our sector 292, always travel to 191 or 293. As you can now do relocation of your base it is very handy to be next to a fellow member of the allience or friends base. I (Sir Poggie) am on the border of 292/293 @ 175150,180. so if you want to relocate next to me then you need to add me as a friend first, then we can send some fleets and crates to each other. When sending a friendship request please pop in a short message stating what your player name is so I can see you in the game.Also just to point out that if you do decide to relocate your base then ALL bookmarks and explored sea will be lost and you need to start this again ok.
Hope to see you all soon in the game and HAPPY HUNTING.

Add me as a friend on Facebook, just type in my e-mail address in search bar ok

andy1269@hotmail.co.uk
sir poggie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERSHIP STILL GROWING & GROWING

Post  Wulfrick on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Also, easy way to check for a specific member...
There are drop down tabs for arranging memberlist by alphabetical order.
Way easier to see them that way, than scanning over pages of names.
-Wulfrick
Wulfrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top