Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my base for review

2 posters

Go down

my base for review Empty my base for review

Post  Chris Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

this is my setup, it may not be perfect. but as saul said "there is f all point in attacking you". basicly you cant reach anything worth a damn. You either pick of a few minor targets or get pegged by 4+ towers at once. i havent had a decent bubble in a week Sad
for some reason the image doesnt display fully, right click and view image to see the corner that is missing
my base for review Base
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

my base for review Empty any ideas of how to impove myn? :)

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:21 pm

These pictures are my base, any improvements you can think of? Smile
my base for review Untitl12

my base for review Untitl14
click the pictures to bring them to real size Smile

Back to top Go down

my base for review Empty Re: my base for review

Post  mooso Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:39 pm

if possible adjust ur perimeter to put an extra bend in the approach mate. at the moment enemy only has to work a single L bend to get to ur warehouses... if u take a look at mine, there 3 bends to go around. anything that uses up time is a bonus

also, not sure this applies to u as all ur defense is in 1 spot mainly. but on mine i moved a few collectors,rigs and my shipyard to around my turrets so if enemy goes for a 2fleet hit attack. hell bubble me after 1st attack.

mooso

Back to top Go down

Post  mooso Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm

oh forgot to add, maybe another mortar turret in ur main cluster? a few levis with diplomats will make short work of those sentinals

mooso

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 pm

mooso wrote:if possible adjust ur perimeter to put an extra bend in the approach mate. at the moment enemy only has to work a single L bend to get to ur warehouses... if u take a look at mine, there 3 bends to go around. anything that uses up time is a bonus

also, not sure this applies to u as all ur defense is in 1 spot mainly. but on mine i moved a few collectors,rigs and my shipyard to around my turrets so if enemy goes for a 2fleet hit attack. hell bubble me after 1st attack.

im completely out of land to use, but ill give it a try.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down