my base for review

Go down

my base for review

Post  Chris on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

this is my setup, it may not be perfect. but as saul said "there is f all point in attacking you". basicly you cant reach anything worth a damn. You either pick of a few minor targets or get pegged by 4+ towers at once. i havent had a decent bubble in a week Sad
for some reason the image doesnt display fully, right click and view image to see the corner that is missing
Chris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

any ideas of how to impove myn? :)

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:21 pm

These pictures are my base, any improvements you can think of? Smile

click the pictures to bring them to real size Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: my base for review

Post  mooso on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:39 pm

if possible adjust ur perimeter to put an extra bend in the approach mate. at the moment enemy only has to work a single L bend to get to ur warehouses... if u take a look at mine, there 3 bends to go around. anything that uses up time is a bonus

also, not sure this applies to u as all ur defense is in 1 spot mainly. but on mine i moved a few collectors,rigs and my shipyard to around my turrets so if enemy goes for a 2fleet hit attack. hell bubble me after 1st attack.

mooso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mooso on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm

oh forgot to add, maybe another mortar turret in ur main cluster? a few levis with diplomats will make short work of those sentinals

mooso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 pm

mooso wrote:if possible adjust ur perimeter to put an extra bend in the approach mate. at the moment enemy only has to work a single L bend to get to ur warehouses... if u take a look at mine, there 3 bends to go around. anything that uses up time is a bonus

also, not sure this applies to u as all ur defense is in 1 spot mainly. but on mine i moved a few collectors,rigs and my shipyard to around my turrets so if enemy goes for a 2fleet hit attack. hell bubble me after 1st attack.

im completely out of land to use, but ill give it a try.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down