Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pledge to the alliance

+2
Powder
gepler
6 posters

Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty Pledge to the alliance

Post  gepler Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:54 pm

I am 292, I will follow the rules and respect the decissions of the officers, I will defend 292, and join in attacking our enemy's in sector and out. Do not ask me to leave the alliance to join against the alliance. If you do, you in my book are not a trustworthy member of the alliance.

it"s easy.. protect 292, defend 292... if not leave!!

my 2 cents!!
gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty Re:Pledge to the alliance

Post  Powder Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 am

I stand for those with positive morals and demeanor, I believe in communication with those who dont know the rules and not violence to thy neighbor.

I am loyal to the original 292, Im here to stay and i stand with you gepler....

Powder-

Last edited by Powder on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty RE: Pledge to alliance

Post  seth4000 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:19 am

The leadership of this alliance is hardly active in solving player disputes (sometimes not active in game either [see besneyepnu]). I have given up posting my disputes on the forum at all.

The way the leadership is chosen is unknown.

Some leaders are inconsistent with the rules (see Wulfrick).

With these facts in mind, can you really be surprised that another alliance is starting?

seth4000

Back to top Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty Re: Pledge to the alliance

Post  gixxerkc Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 am

OK LET ME TAKE A DEEP BREATH............BEFORE I BLAST AWAY...

LETS START WITH SOME OF THE LEADERS ARE NOT FAIR AND PROTECT THERE FRIENDS AND LEAN THAT WAY. YES I AGREE. MOST ARE GREAT. BES DOES NOT PLAY ENOUGH BUT HE IS ON ALOT AND JUST DOES NOT CHAT. NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE JUST NEED A LITTLE GUIDANCE.

I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT IF U ARE ATTACKED YOU DO NOT NEED HE WORD OF A OFFICER TO HIT BACK. PERIOD. SORRY SOMEONE ATTACKS ME I AM ATTACKING BACK.

THE NEWBIES DONT KNOW THE RULES COMING IN SO AFTER SOMEONE TELLS THEM THEN IF THEY DO NOT FOLLOW WE CRUSH THEM. AND STILL IF A NEWBIE ATTACKS U YOU CAN GO ATTACK AND GET YOUR LICKS BACK FROM THEM.

PROTECT 292
ATTACK 290-291 AND 293-294
HAVE SOME FUN
FUN TO ATTACK THE BIGGER GUYS OF 291 AND 293 WITH A GANG OF GUYS AND CRUSH THEM NO WAY EITHER IS BETTER THEN THIS SECTOR.

THERE ARE A FEW STRONG PLAYERS THAT THE LEVELS BELOW NEED SOME HELP WITH

I AM 292 AND PLAN ON STAYING BEEN HAVING FUN WITH A TON OF GUYS FOR MONTHS

GEPLER
QUIZ
NIGHTMARE
BES
DPR
POWDER
BLUWING
RAIDER
SIR POGGIE
PANTHERGOD

ADD gixxer TO THIS LIST AND THAT IS AND WAS THE START OF THE 292 ALLIANCE AND THAT IS A MEAN LIST OF FLEETS COMING AT YOU

DONT CARE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HOW YOU GUYS GO IT IS A GAME..... LEAVE IT AS A GAME AND HAPPY HUNTING

PS IF I LEFT OMEONE OFF THE LIST NOT ON PURPOSE JUST A QUICK LIST SORRY

:-) AND GUYS ON THE OTHER ALLIANCE IF U WANNA ATTACK ME GO AHEAD (GOOD LUCK YOUR GONNA NEED IT)
gixxerkc
gixxerkc

Back to top Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty New Alliance

Post  gepler Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 am

Seth there are 170 members here, with that large of a number we will have a few struggles with the rules. One or two incidents doesn't make a bad alliance

So U have decided to quit 292 and proclaim yourself an enemy? Is that what U are saying?
gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty re: gixxer

Post  seth4000 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 am

I have not left the alliance, however; since when does leaving the alliance constitute you as an enemy? Wouldn't that mean DarkLord, Dave and Buttercup are all enemies?

seth4000

Back to top Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty misread ur post

Post  seth4000 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 am

Nevermind, I just re-read your post and I realize you didn't imply that leaving the alliance meant you were an enemy. My mistake.

seth4000

Back to top Go down

Pledge to the alliance Empty Here are the "other" Alliance rules

Post  gepler Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 am

I was just asking Seth if he was going to be an enemy, see rule #1.

RULES
1- You are allowed to attack in-sector and also allowed to attack the other alliance's fleets and bases
2- You are allowed to take revenge on players that hit you WITHOUT permission from us.
3- Post all revenge battle logs onto the forums so that we can name and shame the loser of the battle.
4- No racial or sexual slander
5- No begging to become administrator or moderator as they will not be given to you! Only members that are approved by the admin/mod team will be approved
6- Don't like a rule? Post for a new/improved rule
7- Don't use hate towards another alliance member, especially if they can kick your ass for it.
8- Turn up to alliance distress calls if you are online! Failure to do so may result in blanking when you call for help.
9- Check the forums frequently, and reply to posts made by lower levels as we were all that level one day.
gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 am

My longboats stand ready to serve 292 and all that reside in it. Always have, always will.

Good alliances are not formed overnight, they are forged over long periods of time. Every person I have fought along side added in their own hammer blow to make this alliance what it is today. To think that someone else would build an alliance that would directly put us at blows with one another, it's shocking.

Gixx, as for eye for an eye tactics, part of me agrees. Another part of me, however, has seen what coming together as an alliance and rallying around the person's base with 30+ ships, can do. That's why I think there is room for diplomacy in retaliatory strikes. Granted it should be a bit more streamlined, but overall, people tend to realize the error of their ways rather quickly with just a visual. We have gained a few good members by that alone.

That also brings up the issue about posting disputes and blacklisting. That might be the other bone of contention, but overall I think that can also be amended to work better as a whole. Nothing is set in stone, and people need to understand that. It doesn't take a civil war to get your points across. There's enough of that in 291 and 293.

Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 am

Well, as for me I was here from the start, I am loyal to 292 and am not going any where....I believe we have done great so far and worked together as a team. But if would be good to know who is in the other alliance as some of us may have them as FB friends and they can still "visit" our base and see our set up. We have thrashed 291 and 293 and rallied together- with gix and sir p's help of course Very Happy against kiwigirl and friends and I believe in our alliance. Cheers.

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum