Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Weapons should i put on a levi

5 posters

Go down

What Weapons should i put on a levi Empty What Weapons should i put on a levi

Post  captainhairybolloxs Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm

What weapons should i put on a levi to attack say level 7 salvage with out keep going through loads of fleets for one salvage ??

captainhairybolloxs

Back to top Go down

What Weapons should i put on a levi Empty Re: What Weapons should i put on a levi

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:18 am

I hit lvl 7s with Marauders and scoop with a larger ship. Marauders with Steel I, Thud4, Barrel1/2 work well and repair instantly. Sometimes have to use two fleets to get it.

If I had suggest a levi kit, you want to kite the 4 similar ships with mortars (PM/Dip) and then have one speedier ship to get inside the mortar fire range of the bigger ship. A BB or SW perhaps with engines and decent armor and circle it but stay outside the cutlass range that it shoots.

Your mileage may vary as will the opinions that follow. I like cheap and disposable. I use the Marauders for lotsa things. Some will suggest subs. Find what works for your fighting style. -dpr
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

What Weapons should i put on a levi Empty Thanks

Post  captainhairybolloxs Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question much appreciated

captainhairybolloxs

Back to top Go down

What Weapons should i put on a levi Empty Subs

Post  Atloa Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 am

i Use subs and they have no armor, and they have torpedoe4 on them, the only problem is you need to get use to using them. Once you know how to use them though a sub fleet can take out level 8 as well with no damage.Smile subs are probably the better way to go in my opinion but if people choose to go other ways im happy i dont care it is what works for them.
Very Happy Smile

Atloa

Back to top Go down

What Weapons should i put on a levi Empty Re: What Weapons should i put on a levi

Post  Killardropbear Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:35 am

Subs are good i must admit, but i think i love my wolves Smile

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Post  quiz Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 am

seawolfs with engIII and some sort of mortars...either forsaken ones or draco mortars...examine damage, range and weight before you build ships.

Quiz

quiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down