Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3 you 292

2 posters

Go down

<3 you 292 Empty <3 you 292

Post  Powder Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:18 pm

For the next seven days I'll be on a little vacation in the sector 293 (i heard its beautiful this time of year) for a slight change of scenery.

I wont be hitting 292 unless it's for a valid reason, and I still do not know how I'm going to behave in 293, only time will tell I assume.

Know that I have great fun with you all and I'm still here if you need me.

(Please do not ask me to spy on 293 as I would like to keep an honorable position no matter where I go)

I know you guys will still kick butt and take names so I'm not worried the slightest bit about 292 functionality in my absence.

Keep your ships moving and help thy neighbor, that's how we keep growing, and remember to have some fun!!!!

Powder-
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

<3 you 292 Empty Re: <3 you 292

Post  brody Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 am

Powder wrote:For the next seven days I'll be on a little vacation in the sector 293 (i heard its beautiful this time of year) for a slight change of scenery.

I wont be hitting 292 unless it's for a valid reason, and I still do not know how I'm going to behave in 293, only time will tell I assume.

Know that I have great fun with you all and I'm still here if you need me.

(Please do not ask me to spy on 293 as I would like to keep an honorable position no matter where I go)

I know you guys will still kick butt and take names so I'm not worried the slightest bit about 292 functionality in my absence.

Keep your ships moving and help thy neighbor, that's how we keep growing, and remember to have some fun!!!!

Powder-
we all need a vacation once in a while, have fun, and don't forget to move back next to me

brody

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117883438310633/?id=1284414305881

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum