Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors

3 posters

Go down

All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors Empty All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:57 am

If you are interested in helping guide the sector as an Officer (25+) or Director (30+), please send me a PM through this site or, friend and message me on Facebook (basococ@yahoo.com). Please include with your interest message, your game name, real name, sector coordinates and any other relevant information.

Please carefully consider taking on these duties in addition your other gaming activities. The primary focus of being an Officer/Director is to regulate and guide the in-sector play towards keeping Sector 292 a fun place to play Battle Pirates. Basically you are saying you will put other player's needs before your own in various capacities (mentoring players, helping on base/fleet hits, resolving disputes, posting and reviewing information on the forum, etc.)

If you want to learn more, chat up any current or previous Officer, Director or me.

-DPR
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors Empty replie

Post  wistler65 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:44 pm

DreadPirateRoberts wrote:If you are interested in helping guide the sector as an Officer (25+) or Director (30+), please send me a PM through this site or, friend and message me on Facebook (basococ@yahoo.com). Please include with your interest message, your game name, real name, sector coordinates and any other relevant information.

Please carefully consider taking on these duties in addition your other gaming activities. The primary focus of being an Officer/Director is to regulate and guide the in-sector play towards keeping Sector 292 a fun place to play Battle Pirates. Basically you are saying you will put other player's needs before your own in various capacities (mentoring players, helping on base/fleet hits, resolving disputes, posting and reviewing information on the forum, etc.)

If you want to learn more, chat up any current or previous Officer, Director or me.

-DPR
i sent a message to your facebook account

wistler65

Back to top Go down

All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors Empty Re: All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors

Post  Killardropbear Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 am

Hi all, just wanted you all to know why I haven't put my name down for officer- I have just been given a new role in my job and am currently working a rolling shift pattern- 1 week day shift, 1 week afternoon shift and 1 week night shift- I'm not sure how this will affect my game playing and don't want to burden the sector by taking on a role and not being able to fulfil it. I would like to thank Powder and all the other players who think I would make a good officer. I'll still be here to help the sector, so if you need help just yell Smile Cheers.

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors Empty Re: All Call for those desiring to be Sector Officers / Directors

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 am

I appreciate you taking the time to think about it and if things change, just let me know. -dpr
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down