Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheaters will get their due

Go down

Cheaters will get their due Empty Cheaters will get their due

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

Gang,

I know the frustrations keep rising about the cheater problem (the ones with impossible bases and fleets). All we can do is keep playing 'our' game, which is:

1. Have Fun! - find the silver lining in the cloud -( me, I go and smash bases, hoping to get smashed back by a cheater so I can send in a report)

2. Protect the sector - while smashing fleets against cheaters isn't fun, it does keep them occupied and helps build the case for a cheater (I threw some SW at Silver-PA along with others just for that purpose) - also there are legitimate players that use the confusion from the cheaters to their advantage

3. Help each other - open cargo, clear mines, provide overwatch, all these things and more still need to be done to keep 292 from becoming a free-for-all and a cheater farm - we built this together and as long as we stay together, it will not fail (and I will try to do more to help in the hood, too)

Keep taking the fight to anyone who attacks in 292. Eventually it will just be the legit/straight players and the cheaters will fade away or be forced to fight fair if what I hear about the cheat detection is accurate.

As ever, let someone know if they can do something to help your game.

- D P R
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum