Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game mechanics

2 posters

Go down

game mechanics Empty game mechanics

Post  Chris Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 am

realizing that sentinel towers have a minium range. i got to wondering how does one tell where that range is? i think that a distance of 20 would be equal to one terrain square. seeing as the max range is 80 and that seems about 4 terrain squares. might help for better base defense/offense
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

game mechanics Empty Re: game mechanics

Post  Dino IV Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Chris -

Did you mean to attack my base yesterday? I was hoping to log on here to see a PM or post from you as to why you attacked my base... Well given you didn't state your intentions, I will have to pay your base a visit to recover my 44,000 units of Z... pirat Arrrrgggg... LOL

I will give you a little time to respond and if I don't hear from you in a little while I will be mobilizing my lvl 19 fleet out to pay your base a little visit to recoup my losses.
Dino IV
Dino IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino IV Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Chris -

To give you some info on "sentinel tower" range: they have a rang of 92 @ level II and 96 @ level III and so on. To tell what the rang is click on the "MOVE" button on any tower and red circles will highlight all towers and their respective ranges. This will help you better place your towers to give the best possible coverage.

Hope this helps...
Dino IV
Dino IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:18 pm

wasnt me who attacked you. there are like 5 chris's floating around in our sector and neighboring sectors. i understand the sentinels range. i was talking about having some tangible way of interpreting that range visually instead of guessing
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino IV Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 am

Hey no worries Chris! Its all good... Can you can tell I like to have a good time, joke around as I am very easygoing.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with friend! Very Happy

Dino IV
Dino IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino IV Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Chis -

Just an FYI: my battle logs show your cords as the attacker... ;-)
Dino IV
Dino IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down