Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Awesome Alliance

+2
sir poggie
DreadPirateRoberts
6 posters

Go down

This Awesome Alliance Empty This Awesome Alliance

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 am

Gang, I have to say that in the last couple of weeks I have seen big changes in the approach to teamwork, communication and overall game play. As long as we keep doing those things we are unstoppable and 291/293 will stay under our pirate boots. If something isn't going right in your game, please let a fellow pirate or officer know and we can work to make it more enjoyable.

See you on the seas! - DPR
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

This Awesome Alliance Empty Re: This Awesome Alliance

Post  sir poggie Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm

there are still some names(pirate) in 293 that need to be pegged bk, or concentrated on. Cruel is getting bigger and I dont see many peeps going for Ironman2. He won the resorses battle last week in sector 293 so now has hammerhead ships which i had no chance against when trying to kill him off, he wiped my lvl 26 fleet out very quickly. any surgestions welcome
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

This Awesome Alliance Empty Cruel/Ironman2 strategy

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Have seen Powder and Raider dance with Ironman2 and Cruel (they have comparable equipment). Best way to hinder them IMO is to deal damage to the ones around them until we have similar goodies. BTW, from what I hear, the Hammerhead is just a lightweight FF. Raider seems able to sink Ironman2's HH's. - DPR
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

This Awesome Alliance Empty Battling IM2

Post  gepler Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Tag team IM2, one hit him and one tag on during the battle over and over
gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

This Awesome Alliance Empty Re: Battling IM2

Post  Powder Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Although Ironman2 has upgraded his ships/weapons to the max so to say, he does have a strong advantage over players in combat. THe key to bringing him down (agreeing with gepler) is to attack him in numbers. He will not fight a battle if he knows he might lose. That being said, when he is damaged he normally runs to repair. We cannot let him dock and repair, this will be hard on our fleets and overall gameplay but just know that trying and doing your best is better than not trying at all Smile
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:53 am

okay thank you guys for the replys on IM2. most welocome. im bust about finished my advance lab to lvl 9 so will be upgrading some ships this week. i have 7 fleets to choose from, 4 base, n 3 fighting. think i need to change it to 2 base n 5 fighting. any recomendations for fighting fleets apart from thud 4s with long range n faster reloads. ta
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:53 am

Some news, IM2 sent me a message on the kixeye forum, he basically stated that we should stop hitting the low levels around him as they are his "farms"- so I reckon we keep taking out his "farms" . They must be other accnts that he has. Just thought you all would've liked to know- btw- I haven't replied yet Smile

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

This Awesome Alliance Empty DONT FORGET!!

Post  SmellyTunaLips Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 pm

VOTE SmellyTunaLips for Mayor!!!!!

SmellyTunaLips

http://www.varolo.com/village/Winnipeg123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum