Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the evil has landed

5 posters

Go down

the evil has landed Empty the evil has landed

Post  wistler65 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 pm

greetings little ones
let it be known hens fourth evil wistler has freed his evil bondage and duth seek diversion on thee battle pirates '
Long and long have I been kept shackled in wistler's sub cellar.freed from bandage I am.
thee architect of my bondage now lies locked in my stead.it be a more than reasonable outcome for him .his crimes doth deserve the most painful of ends. so thee pussy whipped wistler be no more and evil wistler replaces him .I be meaning to spread thee evil teaching upon the battle pirate's 292 forum . I be told thee new computing abacus be very greatly popular so use it I will. happy I be this box of many a light sends thee written scrolls far and far with no need of a snivelling slave to deliver it . It be some manner of evil witchcraft and due to my dastardly evilness I be more than gleeful to make use of
shed no tears for pussy wistler as he be a poor excuse for greatness. his goodness duth bring me to much puking and gnashing of fangs .
Let me guide you in all manner of evilness
for now I bid you fair the well
His grand evilness
evil wistler

wistler65

Back to top Go down

the evil has landed Empty Re: the evil has landed

Post  Get_Low Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 am

whistler you leaving the alliance or quitting battle pirates all together?
Get_Low
Get_Low

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 am

sounds to me hes gone mad, Mad Eye Jack should be his name.lol. No wtg Whistler your most welcome to our greatly causes old cumb. Betta the days of skallywags and sink that rum too. Ahoy to you for you seek greater pleaseures, so come lets sail and spread pilage amonst those who Shall we say pay homage to the devils of the deep in sectors 293 n 291. Avast these mere pirates must be brought to justice and made to walk the plank. any who get away will one day be returned to the cracken of the deep and swim amonst the misty depths, Twisted Evil
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

the evil has landed Empty lol

Post  wistler65 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:02 pm

sir poggie wrote:sounds to me hes gone mad, Mad Eye Jack should be his name.lol. No wtg Whistler your most welcome to our greatly causes old cumb. Betta the days of skallywags and sink that rum too. Ahoy to you for you seek greater pleaseures, so come lets sail and spread pilage amonst those who Shall we say pay homage to the devils of the deep in sectors 293 n 291. Avast these mere pirates must be brought to justice and made to walk the plank. any who get away will one day be returned to the cracken of the deep and swim amonst the misty depths, Twisted Evil
dont worry my old fruit just having a laugh

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:40 pm

fruit? lol sorry i don't bat that way. now if you said i wmaybe?as a flower then maybe a venus fly trap cheers
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  gepler Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Okay what are you 2 smoking with your drink?
gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

the evil has landed Empty lol

Post  SmellyTunaLips Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:05 am

hahah wistler i believe u HAVE gone mad ! lol Shocked

SmellyTunaLips

http://www.varolo.com/village/Winnipeg123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content