Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merc Fleets on Mines

3 posters

Go down

Merc Fleets on Mines Empty Merc Fleets on Mines

Post  HMCS-Panther Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Badmatha left a merc fleet on a mine all night, it wasn't protecting any ship there, it was just a merc fleet, so PLEASE PEOPLE, the mines are for everyone, you don't own a mine, I opened a lvl 10 mine last night, and instantly SHARED it with BlackBeard, don't leave a merc fleet on a mine!!!!! rendeer
HMCS-Panther
HMCS-Panther

Back to top Go down

Merc Fleets on Mines Empty Re: Merc Fleets on Mines

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am

I'm hoping this was just a case of fire and forget to have a merc take a mine and the mining fleet didn't arrive. PG makes a good point on how when we work together we get more out of it. If anyone needs a refresher on the mining protocol, check out the sector rules/guidelines at . . .

https://sector292.forumotion.com/f3-sector-292-rules-and-guidelines

Online officers can approve a knock-off too if away from keyboard (afk) mining is suspected, so be forewarned!

Thanks for posting PG. - D P R
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:10 am

I have also noticed people leaving the mines open after they leave it- if you're finished with a mine make sure you release it so we don't have to fight to get it back again- if you're going to unload and come back that's different- what i've seen is mines left open until the dracs take them. Cheers.

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down