Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of my base design?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty What do you think of my base design?

Post  seth4000 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:55 am

I put a lot of thought and research into my base design and I really like how it has turned out. At the end of this post I will provide a link to my base being put to the test by Powder's base hitting fleet.

I want to continue to test my base against other fleets, so I can further assess what my base is weak against. If you think you stand a shot of hitting my OP or warehouses by any means, PLEASE do so. I will stockpile as many resources as possible to make it worth your while.

My only requests:
1) You let me know in advance so I can witness the attack and record it
2) You let me know specifically what your fleet is armed with so I can best assess my weaknesses
3) Allow me to post a video of the attack to the 292 forums to allow the sector to learn from the attack

If you agree to all these terms, I will not refuse any attack request. All terms ARE negotiable! (except letting me know in advance, if I don't see the attack I won't be able to learn from it)

Here is the link to Powder's hit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt3OV2118Jk

seth4000

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BASE DESIGN?

Post  Powder Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:10 am

I like it, one mistake can cost you and the little piece of land at the entrance can affect the initial approach up. Although you could use some Howitzer's as we discussed. But seemed to eat my fleet pretty well

Powder-
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty A humbled man.....

Post  seth4000 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 am

Okay, so I extended my invitation to my base over to OptimusPrime (293) and all I can say is WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!

If you're interested in seeing my base getting flattened and hardly putting a dent in his fleet... check out the video Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF7KmQce9WU

seth4000

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty Re: What do you think of my base design?

Post  Killardropbear Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 am

Wow, I have to move my mortars around after seeing that Smile What lvl sentinels are you using??

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty Hi 292

Post  Raider Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:31 am

OptimusPrime here,first off i'd like to say thank you smar for recording and overdubbing the video

About the base: good design especially the chevron layout with the gun implacements,although i would suggest spreading out your vm's .....you seen what i do to clustered mortors with the orion.May i suggest a few howitzers closer to the entrance to slow down fleets and add a mix to the variety of base weapons,howitzers tear up fleets with react armor as their only special. I like the island but really didn't affect my entrance other than adding a turn which gave my slow ff's time to key on the guns. All in all nice base,with lvl 4 walls and upgrades all round will be a strong base to take.

Thanks again for allowing me to watch the video,you get a free attack pass from me for a month,(fleets excluded) so you can repair and upgrade your base.Call me in one month for a complimentary, base, butt kickin free by me ok.Take care buddy,thanks for the military service as i and i'm sure, we ,all appreciate......Optimus Prime

Raider

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum

Post  seth4000 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 am

Killardropbear- Sentinels are level 4, I state the specifics of the attacker and defender in the first 5 seconds of each video.

OptimusPrime- My pleasure, these are the first two videos I've ever made and it was pretty fun. I'm definitely going to have to include howies in my set up and also spread out the vm's. Those two weaknesses were shown to be very exploitable in your attack. I think the island will stay though Wink it potentially adds another turn the attacker has to make, wasting his time. Thanks for the free pass, and I'll be sure to let you know next time I need some more humility in my life, lol.

seth4000

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty New and improved Powder

Post  seth4000 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Here's Powder's second attempt at my base, as you will see things go much better for him this time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYuso1pigYg

seth4000

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty Re: New and improved Powder

Post  Powder Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Thank you Smar for the second run at the base, was defiantly a fun one for me as last time i was eaten.

Powder-
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty Round 3

Post  seth4000 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

seth4000

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty Dat Gixxer...

Post  seth4000 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Wow, I don't even know if any base design could stop gixxer.. Nice fleet you built, glad you're on our side!

Check out gixxer's attack on Smar's base here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zNeM7ygCQ

seth4000

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty Re: What do you think of my base design?

Post  sir poggie Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm

now that is a different route in with your design than i have ever came across so far in BP. i must say i'd like to give it a go, im only lvl 31 but would like to test my fleet out, they carry Drac mortars and missiles, prob use a orion missile also. will be back i=after drac base raids ok. will be in touch. id like you to test mine also if you could, ty Sir Poggie
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my base design? Empty It's a date!

Post  seth4000 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Sounds good to me! We'll get in touch with one another after the event..

Unfortunately I haven't gotten a respectable base fleet put together yet, so we'll have to keep it at me defending for now Sad but I'm sure Powder, OptimusPrime or gixxer would all be willing to test your base out if you asked!

seth4000

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:51 pm

great i think i'll ask Michael or Don, thanks
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 am

lol, i'll give your base a go sir P, you can give mine a go also, doesn't seem to stop hammerheads so maybe a new design might be in order Smile

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down