Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS!

+3
Raider
DenTapreKuvelter
DreadPirateRoberts
7 posters

Go down

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS! Empty Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS!

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:11 am

Gang,

First, I'd like to say welcome back to the big guy (Welcome back, Rich/raider/Opti/Chief) and am glad that he is on the proper side of the border again.

Second, I know a number of us had our bases and fleets toasted by his fleets (some more than others) as well as having his base eat our fleets, so I'm going to take a moment to remind everyone, this is a game. We can fix the bases and the fleets at the click of a button and letting time pass. Fixing feelings is generally harder, so if you as a player are down because of another player, let someone know, especially that player and work it through. Playing the game while feeling 'butt hurt', as I call it, is not very fun.

Last, I want to encourage everyone to keep sticking together as players come and go through the sector. We all get along together pretty darn well from what I see. Yes, we have the occasional drama, flare-ups, disappointments and wtf moments. What gets us through is communicating.

As ever, if you aren't enjoying the game, please let someone know and we will try to make it better. - D P R

p.s. gang, you have no idea how great we work together compared to what I have heard from folks who were from other sectors. listen to our guests when they chat about their experiences in comms and you'll know that you are part of one of the greatest, if not the greatest sectors in battle pirates! -dpr

Last edited by DreadPirateRoberts on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS! Empty As stated before: Optimus FTW!

Post  DenTapreKuvelter Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 am

Nope... No hard feelings here. As I said i comms, the only regret I have is that I wasnt online to observe OP hitting my base. Very Happy

Welcome back optimus... Now lets play this thing like its meant to be; like a GAME...

See all of you out on the high seas. pirat
DenTapreKuvelter
DenTapreKuvelter

Back to top Go down

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS! Empty Family

Post  Raider Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:05 am

This is Optimus Prime formerly 292,293 now back home.First off i thought the change would do me good and also meet some new people in different sector.Well i met a few nice friends but noone to compare to the friends i abbruptly left here.It was pulling my thoughts and emotions so much i couldn't enjoy what i left to do,start over,.The first few days were a blurr from alot of questions like "why you here" "leave here" and others i dont want to repeat.I understand i left some people wondering what i was doing but bottom line i was missing 292.so the whole time i was there i was not approved to the forums so couldnt read rulesI found it dis heartining that there is very little organization like here so basically too many indians with no chief.Language was abusive uncalled for and inappropriate for childrens ears.So after 86 base kills in 16 days with no good job,we love what you're doin.came nothing but requests for salvages.So i"m back,.it'll take a while to prove myself but friend help.So peple i missed you all,and i'm very happy to be back.......................Optimus Prime

Raider

Back to top Go down

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS! Empty Re: Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS!

Post  Killardropbear Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 am

Welcome back OP/Raider, glad to have you back to the family Smile

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS! Empty Re: Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS!

Post  iamwhatiam Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Well im goad you're back!!! some people may take a little longer to come around to it but once they see that you're a force that we can rely on and always use they will get the hint. welcome home big guy

iamwhatiam

Back to top Go down

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS! Empty oooooops

Post  wistler65 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm

DreadPirateRoberts wrote:Gang,

First, I'd like to say welcome back to the big guy (Welcome back, Rich/raider/Opti/Chief) and am glad that he is on the proper side of the border again.

Second, I know a number of us had our bases and fleets toasted by his fleets (some more than others) as well as having his base eat our fleets, so I'm going to take a moment to remind everyone, this is a game. We can fix the bases and the fleets at the click of a button and letting time pass. Fixing feelings is generally harder, so if you as a player are down because of another player, let someone know, especially that player and work it through. Playing the game while feeling 'butt hurt', as I call it, is not very fun.

Last, I want to encourage everyone to keep sticking together as players come and go through the sector. We all get along together pretty darn well from what I see. Yes, we have the occasional drama, flare-ups, disappointments and wtf moments. What gets us through is communicating.

As ever, if you aren't enjoying the game, please let someone know and we will try to make it better. - D P R

p.s. gang, you have no idea how great we work together compared to what I have heard from folks who were from other sectors. listen to our guests when they chat about their experiences in comms and you'll know that you are part of one of the greatest, if not the greatest sectors in battle pirates! -dpr
I hadn't read this before I made my comments on the mail i posted so my apologies for being a bit slow on the uptake Crying or Very sad

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Optimus Prime formerly Raider back in 292 WHERE HE BELONGS! Empty Only have one thing to say...

Post  AnjelEyez Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Prime, you already know what it is Smile

AnjelEyez

AnjelEyez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down