Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ship outfit

3 posters

Go down

Ship outfit Empty Ship outfit

Post  Killardropbear Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi All, I noticed in our WW3 we had outside gepplers base the other day that some of my fit-outs weren't the best, can anyone give us a rough idea on what weapons to put on a BB or a Levi for ship killing?? And for base fleet as well?? Cheers. pirat

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Ship outfit Empty Re: Ship outfit

Post  Chris Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 pm

mortars for base. and i think the general rule of thumb for fleets is rippers and rockets
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Chris wrote:mortars for base. and i think the general rule of thumb for fleets is rippers and rockets

Umm, that's what I got, lv 4 rippers on bb's and a combo of lv2 rockets and lv 4 rippers on levi's, but thier bb's tore through me like a hot knife through butter and I got level 4 titanium, so I thought there might be a better combo. Thanks for the reply champ Very Happy

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Ship outfit Empty evils thoughts

Post  wistler65 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am

Killardropbear wrote:
Chris wrote:mortars for base. and i think the general rule of thumb for fleets is rippers and rockets

Umm, that's what I got, lv 4 rippers on bb's and a combo of lv2 rockets and lv 4 rippers on levi's, but thier bb's tore through me like a hot knife through butter and I got level 4 titanium, so I thought there might be a better combo. Thanks for the reply champ Very Happy
i would have to go with killdropbear, with smaller boats your restricted with the weight you can carry so I personally sacrifice weight for speed and manoeuvrability but in the end of the day everyone is going to say there design works best so trial and error is a good tool due to the fact if one of your boats get flatned straight away its a fair guess to think you wont want to build that design again
regards
Wistler

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down