Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO 292 im --NEMESIS--

5 posters

Go down

HELLO 292 im --NEMESIS-- Empty HELLO 292 im --NEMESIS--

Post  --NEMESIS-- Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:39 pm

First of all would like to say thankyou for a warm welcome Very Happy its not always the response we get as being outsiders. My intention is to come here for a lil break, both myself and Shedevil come from Sector 143 for a change of scenary and take a break from our old sector's coms, which is full of spy accusations, hacker accusations, and general Dick swinging bravado. if poss if you ever see my base being attacked Save your ships!! i have been playing for close to a year so i know how to take care of myself, plus my play style is aggresive so 9/10 i deserve it Very Happy i have always been a fan of not hitting insector and will be following your rules and guidelines whilst im here Very Happy for how long im here all depends on the sector but so far your sector does seem to work well and is very friendly, BRAVO!!

--NEMESIS--

Back to top Go down

HELLO 292 im --NEMESIS-- Empty Re: HELLO 292 im --NEMESIS--

Post  Powder Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Very nice attitude NEMISIS

Look forward to battling along side you and yours. 292 Is a wonderful place for people with you frame of mind.Very happy to have you

Powder-
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 am

Welcome to the sector, great to have someone with some experience with us, cheers Smile

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Post  quiz Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 am

Welcome to the sector Nemesis

Play, follow the rules and have lots of fun...

Quiz

quiz

Back to top Go down

HELLO 292 im --NEMESIS-- Empty hi

Post  wistler65 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am

--NEMESIS-- wrote:First of all would like to say thankyou for a warm welcome Very Happy its not always the response we get as being outsiders. My intention is to come here for a lil break, both myself and Shedevil come from Sector 143 for a change of scenary and take a break from our old sector's coms, which is full of spy accusations, hacker accusations, and general Dick swinging bravado. if poss if you ever see my base being attacked Save your ships!! i have been playing for close to a year so i know how to take care of myself, plus my play style is aggresive so 9/10 i deserve it Very Happy i have always been a fan of not hitting insector and will be following your rules and guidelines whilst im here Very Happy for how long im here all depends on the sector but so far your sector does seem to work well and is very friendly, BRAVO!!
nice to have you on board

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum