Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Pergitory

4 posters

Go down

In Pergitory Empty In Pergitory

Post  SFCTexas Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 am

Hey guys,

I assume some of you wondered where I was for awhile then eventually just gave up. So, here is an update on me. I am still deployed to Kuwait.
I was getting tired of every time I get on my base was not only bubbled, but completly leveled. The only thing I was doing is rebuliding. There is no fun in sitting there watching your buildings repair. Therefore I gave it a break.
Today I finally logged on, knowing my base was leveled, and started the rebuild. For what reason I don't know. Maybe because I enjoyed playing with you guys IF I had time to launch a ship before some assclown leveled my base again.
However, upon logging on, I realized my base spontainiously moved on its own. I am now in sec 217 WTF??. I will get back to 292 ASAP so I can resume base building and chatting.

Tex
SFCTexas
SFCTexas

Back to top Go down

In Pergitory Empty YAY - WE MISSED YOU TOO!

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 am

Your base moved b/c you have been inactive so long that you ended up in the next sector getting new players. Get back to us soon, I'm sure you have many friends who you can try to move near to. We are all goat friendly! -dpr
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

In Pergitory Empty Re: In Pergitory

Post  sir poggie Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 am

Hello Texas,

Sir Poggie here. I just read you msg in the forums. Yes my friend you have been missed in 292. For these game raids i have been moving from 292 as have no chance of winning as too many other big players. So i often land in 237, I came 5th in last raid and just missed out on reward Sad.

I always return to 292 afterwards as this is the my home and always will be. A few other players have now started to move around also but always return. Anyway the relocate button is now back so 292 is so hard to get back to now as so full lol. We are getting very popular. Me and 4 other big guys are all in 237 this week. SO if you want to relocate here at least you will be protected by us,thats if you can't find any room in 292 at the moment. I can keep you in a bubble so you dont get flattened every time. Also I can give you like 100million in resorses to keep you going. Upto you sp have a think about it. But 237 is just a short term sector and we will all return to 292 next week ok. More importantly you look after yourself and keep ya head down over there. all the best from Sir Poggie (lvl 31)
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

In Pergitory Empty mmmm not to good

Post  wistler65 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 am

SFCTexas wrote:Hey guys,

I assume some of you wondered where I was for awhile then eventually just gave up. So, here is an update on me. I am still deployed to Kuwait.
I was getting tired of every time I get on my base was not only bubbled, but completly leveled. The only thing I was doing is rebuliding. There is no fun in sitting there watching your buildings repair. Therefore I gave it a break.
Today I finally logged on, knowing my base was leveled, and started the rebuild. For what reason I don't know. Maybe because I enjoyed playing with you guys IF I had time to launch a ship before some assclown leveled my base again.
However, upon logging on, I realized my base spontainiously moved on its own. I am now in sec 217 WTF??. I will get back to 292 ASAP so I can resume base building and chatting.

Tex
yo poggie I've done the bagram shuffle a few times now and its not what you would do on a quite Sunday afternoon I got through with 3 gunshot wounds and a host of shrapnel in my back but I got through and am alive and kicking welcome back and I will keep a special eye on your base . After all you know the way it goes . WE NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Whistler its not me in Kuwait its Texas. mind you i was at Blackadder camp bk in 1991. 1st time around. Should of finsihed the job then instead of stopping just 20mile outside of Bagdad. Idiots then this 2nd confict possible coould of all been avoided.
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

In Pergitory Empty no probs

Post  wistler65 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 am

sir poggie wrote:Whistler its not me in Kuwait its Texas. mind you i was at Blackadder camp bk in 1991. 1st time around. Should of finsihed the job then instead of stopping just 20mile outside of Bagdad. Idiots then this 2nd confict possible coould of all been avoided.
couldn't agree more its a senseless conflict where there is no winning pull our boys out and let them go home to there family's . I've lost to many of my boys to this nasty part of the world
regards
evil.w

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum