Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible?????

+3
AnjelEyez
SFCTexas
sir poggie
7 posters

Go down

CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible????? Empty CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible?????

Post  sir poggie Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 am

Just thought i'd see just how many members we have logged in as members of Sector 292.

There are 333 players registered in this allience that was started way back on July 16th 2011 by Bes. I joined 2 days later on the 18th. Since then we have had a fair few updates of new players been added at various by times by Kixeye then having to tell them all about what we try to achieve and do in 292. I don't see 333 players on here actually playing so I'm asking that is there anyway we can clean up and remove players who have now left for whatever reason and simply don't need to be on here anymore. Then we can have a better understanding of how big our allience is.

Brody has done a similar thing on Facebook in SECTOR 292 ONLY just recently asking all players to put their name forward by a certain date.There were even a few he missed which have now been re-added. I also realise that there may be players who do play the game and they do not read these forums and this may be difficult. This could just may be a waste of time, so even just leaving it as it is may be best option.

So I ask for feedback from ALL PLAYERS re this and lets see who is playing and just how big we actually are.

Many Thanks
from
Sir Poggie
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible????? Empty Re: CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible?????

Post  SFCTexas Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 am

I will try to lay as much as I can with crappy internet in Kuwait.....
SFCTexas
SFCTexas

Back to top Go down

CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible????? Empty yep

Post  AnjelEyez Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:00 pm

I agree Poggie

AnjelEyez

Back to top Go down

CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible????? Empty good idea

Post  wistler65 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:26 pm

sir poggie wrote:Just thought i'd see just how many members we have logged in as members of Sector 292.

There are 333 players registered in this allience that was started way back on July 16th 2011 by Bes. I joined 2 days later on the 18th. Since then we have had a fair few updates of new players been added at various by times by Kixeye then having to tell them all about what we try to achieve and do in 292. I don't see 333 players on here actually playing so I'm asking that is there anyway we can clean up and remove players who have now left for whatever reason and simply don't need to be on here anymore. Then we can have a better understanding of how big our allience is.

Brody has done a similar thing on Facebook in SECTOR 292 ONLY just recently asking all players to put their name forward by a certain date.There were even a few he missed which have now been re-added. I also realise that there may be players who do play the game and they do not read these forums and this may be difficult. This could just may be a waste of time, so even just leaving it as it is may be best option.

So I ask for feedback from ALL PLAYERS re this and lets see who is playing and just how big we actually are.

Many Thanks
from
Sir Poggie
good thinking this is and ill back you all the way but a bit of a mammoth task me thinks

wistler65

Back to top Go down

CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible????? Empty Re: CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible?????

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

What my initial thought is is to do a post and purge thing using both the FB and Forum as the response mechanism. Perhaps give everyone this month to confirm or get cut. Lemme think about it a bit since it'll be me doing the 'flushing.'

Thanks fellas,

DPR
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:08 am

Yeah i was hoping that you may say you would be up for doin ghtis, I understand it will not be easy, prob mean contacting each person in turn via private message but if this is going to be too time consuming then don't worry about it. I just thought it may give us in 292 a much better understanding of who is who still left here Smile
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  brody Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 am

DreadPirateRoberts wrote:What my initial thought is is to do a post and purge thing using both the FB and Forum as the response mechanism. Perhaps give everyone this month to confirm or get cut. Lemme think about it a bit since it'll be me doing the 'flushing.'

Thanks fellas,

DPR
Don't Flush me! only I am allowed to do such a thing

brody

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117883438310633/?id=1284414305881

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:12 pm

I won't flush you from anything lol and the FB is your world, just my cross reference. - D P R
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

CLEAN UP of SECTOR 292 in these forums??????- Is this possible????? Empty 292 cleanup

Post  dragonlady Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

I am still here..just dont get to play that much Very Happy pirat please gont flush me No
dragonlady
dragonlady
dragonlady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down