Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new ranking lists

3 posters

Go down

new ranking lists  Empty new ranking lists

Post  wistler65 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:39 pm

as we have been active with DPR's new rank structure could I ask if I can get everyone to let me know there ranking weather its based on points or a nominated officer status . I have still noticed there's a bit of confusion getting hold of an officer when you need one . We should have a lot of members who qualify for more senior positions based on there seniority and level but have no idea that they can make decisions on disputes blacklisting s etc. I can totally understand this isn't for everybody and there are some who have senior levels but are happy just playing letting the officers make decisions and that's OK . This is the beauty of DPR's new rank structure .
so if all the officers could let me know and also the people who would like to take a bit more of an active role in the game play please let me know and ill draught a rank tree so everyone can see at a glance who they can go to for guidance disputes base tips ETC ETC
many thanks
evil w

wistler65

Back to top Go down

new ranking lists  Empty Re: new ranking lists

Post  sir poggie Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:39 am

DIRECTOR here, bk in 292 on Wednesday (8th) feb, just been away helping a family member.

But there is already a list in these forums saying who are DIRECTORS and OFFICERS in believe
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 am

I'm a nobody who likes to keep you on your toes evil one Smile Muhahaha

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

new ranking lists  Empty i keep on lookin but i cant see

Post  wistler65 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 am

sir poggie wrote:DIRECTOR here, bk in 292 on Wednesday (8th) feb, just been away helping a family member.

But there is already a list in these forums saying who are DIRECTORS and OFFICERS in believe
hi poggie could you do me a favour and tell me what forum you saw the ranking list I've been looking around and cant find it . I've got a pet project that makes a nice family tree type deal showing at a glance who does what and makes it easy for players to find an officer round the clock so we have 24 hour coverage and it will work absolutely great with DPR's new ranking system
regards
Evil w

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum