Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and sorry

5 posters

Go down

Hello and sorry Empty Hello and sorry

Post  Graal Shant Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 am

Hi there all, I recently have commenced playing and am just starting to take an interest in my surroundings. As such I have now joined the chat here and while I can state that I probably won't use it much I will take the opportunity while here to apologise for my previous digressions from the sectors preferred play rules. For those who have noticed my actions you may be aware that for almost a week I have not raided any base in 292 and have left claimed booties alone for the same period. Anyway for now I'll leave my raiding to 291 as I am so close to its border and should any note that I am on and you would like to help out, I would appreciate the opening of resources.

Grall Shant

Graal Shant

Back to top Go down

Hello and sorry Empty Re: Hello and sorry

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks and let us know if you'd like backup! - D P R
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you for advising us of this. our sector is 174600-175200 ok. If any of us can help then just shout up in chat and im sure we will listen. Im Sir Poggie so if im on i will always be happy to help
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:01 am

Welcome to 292 Very Happy

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Hello and sorry Empty fair enough

Post  wistler65 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Graal Shant wrote:Hi there all, I recently have commenced playing and am just starting to take an interest in my surroundings. As such I have now joined the chat here and while I can state that I probably won't use it much I will take the opportunity while here to apologise for my previous digressions from the sectors preferred play rules. For those who have noticed my actions you may be aware that for almost a week I have not raided any base in 292 and have left claimed booties alone for the same period. Anyway for now I'll leave my raiding to 291 as I am so close to its border and should any note that I am on and you would like to help out, I would appreciate the opening of resources.

Grall Shant
ill join the other sector officers and thank you for your update . Its not a necessitie to be in a sector alliance but you are free to join if you feel like it in the future. We will take no action against you and our thanks for upholding our rules even though your not actively a sector member. Feel free to ask for any help or info we are all hear to help and we value any input you may have
regards
Evil w

wistler65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum