Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splinter Groups / Sub-Alliances

2 posters

Go down

Splinter Groups / Sub-Alliances Empty Splinter Groups / Sub-Alliances

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:41 am

Gang,

Just in case you haven't heard, there is a splinter group / alliance in 292 identifying themselves as 'Battledogs of 292'. Some are old 292 and respecting the rules, others are being troublemakers and working quickly to being blacklisted. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater as far as this group goes. If the real motivators behind Battledogs are what I believe they are, this is a personal/player thing, not a game thing. And it won't last because of that.

In case you are wondering what the difference between them and the IA team is (IMO), IA is a combination pride and remembrance group that has centered around a cause (cancer survivors, family, friends). Aside from some minor misunderstandings / dustups (recently worked out too), there isn't a conflict of interests in my mind as long as we remember to protect 292 and help others in 292. Anyone that isn't on board with those fundamental isn't necessarily or automatically an enemy until a consistent pattern of in-sector attacking has been documented (yes, we still should be doing that even with an eye-for-an-eye rule - see the sector292.forumotion.com site for more.)

Play a serious game, gang, but don't take it too serious. I have real concerns that if we don't figure this out, 292 will degenerate into a free-for-all sector that favors only the high level players, committed players and players with credits.

Just something to think about, gang . . .

- D P R
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Splinter Groups / Sub-Alliances Empty please add me

Post  jmatt4040 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:41 pm

i am TaNkEr jeff matthew facebook.com/352705977m i am a go to relocatae i can move 32 hour

i send 5 friend resquest out from 291 to 294 sector i not know where i be Sad

jmatt4040

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum