Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME SWEET HOME 292

2 posters

Go down

HOME SWEET HOME 292 Empty HOME SWEET HOME 292

Post  devilnightmare Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 am

I agree DPR when i came back to sector i was shocked with the crap i reading in COMMS.I will always be 292 and will never leave this is my HOME and will always be my Home.But i was kind of getting tired that certain ones always WANT OR DO THIS FOR ME.Ever since i been in ALLIANCE since BES started it i was always there for 292 and in battles but was taught to be dependent and learn how to deal with the enemy myself and when i needed help 292 was there.Till this day i started to PEEP who is real and who is not I always helped when asked and never turn my back when ask............BUT lately this infighting makes it not kool and even thu i'm not and officer but I am AND Orignal 292 i have every right to say something even if there is NO OFFICER ON!!!!!!! But i dont out of the RESPECT............I always been a mellow person on here learning and loving the game and MEETING GREAT PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE GLOBE thats makes this SPECIAL but we have to remeber THIS IS A GAME....................My LOYALTY WILL ALWAYS BE TO 292 AND MY RESPECT GOES OUT TO ALL THE ORIGNAL 292 i waill awlays have your back till when evr i get bored of the game.Devil but new name RECON..
devilnightmare
devilnightmare

Back to top Go down

HOME SWEET HOME 292 Empty Re: HOME SWEET HOME 292

Post  slobb Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm

totally agree with you devil, cheers to the original 292, for the most part it is still the best sector just remember its a game and we all just need to chill on comms enjoy the friends and play the game. 292 Fight The Good Fight!!!!

slobb

Back to top Go down