Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter of resignation

3 posters

Go down

Letter of resignation Empty Letter of resignation

Post  quiz Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 am

I have been thinking a lot.

In the early days of this sector when I still was a newbie I got appointed as officer, and have followed the rules and tried as best to have fun and protected the sector. Lots of different alliances have tried to take over this sector and rumours in Battle Pirates forums about how we stick together are well known.

I have read the forum news and fb news about what happened lately in our sector. I got confused by the sudden appearance of bes the founder of the alliance and his actions by clearing out the blacklist that we had done a lot by updating and keeping it up to date. I find myself confused about all this, and find it difficult to rule anymore. I also find it correct to let other step up as officers and directors and use their time on voluntary work in sector.

I am thankful for all that have voted so far for me, that is a great honor, but I have to disappoint you all. I will resign as an officer effective from today.

I will still have fun with battle pirates and the sector and Thank you for your time listning to me.

All the best from
Quiz

quiz

Back to top Go down

Letter of resignation Empty Re: Letter of resignation

Post  Powder Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Quiz your service and dedication is well known and appreciated. I have not been there in quite some time but that does not effect my opinion. You have been a great leader, pirate and friend.

I'm thankful for all you have helped me with

Powder-
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

Post  rustyjt Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:20 pm

A sad day Quiz. You have been the constant powerhouse in the sector and have helped me, along with so many others as we grew in 292 so thank you. I guess it is the right thing to do though as the sector is no longer the 292 we remember as it has evolved. I think the game is too big now to work how it did back then so best to remember the good times and just enjoy the game.

The best thing about BP? The freinds you make and i am proud that you are on my list.

Regards

Jon

Rustyjt
rustyjt
rustyjt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down