Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Your Experience

+2
mathew
Hijackers
6 posters

Go down

Share Your Experience Empty Share Your Experience

Post  Hijackers Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 am

To all those experienced guys in sector 292,

Please share your experience so we can have a conclusion on what is the best way to counter their attacks.

Here I go.... Very Happy

It seems like we are all in a bind right now due to those new powerful guys out there in sector 291 and 293. My advise is just keep the game rolling. Make our bases strong.

On my experience, I have never keep any fleet guard on my base. I trust my base a lot though someone bubbled me last night, its just because i wasn't there that time. but it takes them three fleet of big ships before they passed my base. How much more if I was there last night? Maybe I was the one whose laughing at them. So please guys make our base strong and don't keep any fleet outside as a guard. Remember, it is easy to repair a base than a fleet of BB's or bigger, and the result will be the same only if you have guard fleet. They will kill your guard fleet first and then attack your base.

Honestly speaking, I enjoyed a lot when there is someone trying to bubble me. I loved watching them being destroyed by my base or retreating. I even sent out my speed boat to attack some bases just to remove my bubble and let them try again...lol

Please ignore me if I talked nonsense. I'm just sharing my experience. Cheeerssssssss!!!!! alien

Hijackers

Back to top Go down

Share Your Experience Empty Re: Share Your Experience

Post  mathew Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Anyone using the new victory morters?

mathew

Back to top Go down

Post  beaver480 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 am

Headconcussion added them and had me test his base, i lost 4 levis in under a minute. they work well...
beaver480
beaver480

Back to top Go down

Post  Killardropbear Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:14 am

Well I got bubbled last night by FleetAdmiralFubar, but I had guard ships, took out 2 of his seawolf fleets before he attacked base, wish I was on, however, he inflicted 90% damage and sailed away with 8mill in resources, so I think I need more work on my base defense, I have lv 3 sentinals and lv 3 walls. Here's a pic, can anyone give us pointers?? I am just researching lv2 victory motar's, any good??

[img]Share Your Experience Capture-2-1[/img]

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Post  besneyepnu Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:50 pm

kill one of the biggest issues with your base is the fact you have wasted squares and that you have 3 towers all by there self. I suggest you do a redesign. Theres a few things you want when making a base .

1. you want a very long canal they have to travel before they get to your warehouses and outpost so that even if they do get through the towers it might take them to long to get into firing range of your resources.

2. when they do enter your canal you want as many towers firing of as possible at the same time. how you have your towers now the can just jump and take the three alone first then leave come back and hit the very most east tower from the top and take them down one at a time. The whole time they wont have more than 2-3 towers hitting them at once making it very easy to not take much damage.

3.before they even get to your towers they should be forced to kill as many buildings such as oil rigs, academy, great hull, and the refinery's. what this does is make u get closer to the 25% damage for a bubble limiting how many times they can come in. A well designed base will only give them one chance if they chose to hit a tower or 2. the more you upgrade the resource producers the more they count towards that damage amount and you also gain allot of free resources. Mine are all level 7 and i get about 1.8 mill of each every day. But make sure to never put those buildings to close to your towers because the can just use PM's and hit the buildings while doing splash damage to your towers.

besneyepnu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gixxerkc Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Gavin W (Kingoftheseas)
attacked
(174355,529) gixxer's Base Kingoftheseas's level 37 fleet Battle Report
44 mins ago
39% Damaged
14 Buildings Destroyed
Resources Lost
Oil 3900
Metal 7680
Energy 0
Zynthium 0

Floating Fortress Destroyed

HAHAHAHA ...HE DESTROYED HIS ENTIRE LVL 37 AND TOOK 2 FLEETS OF SEAWOLFS TO GET IN

gixxerkc
gixxerkc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum