Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers in our sector??

3 posters

Go down

Strangers in our sector?? Empty Strangers in our sector??

Post  Killardropbear Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 am

Seems to me that there's a few visitors to our sector, not sure if they are in 292 or not but I haven't seen some of them before- saw pure uncut, atchley, lord terance cornish and Lotus tonight my time and they have left a ship here and there, saw a few more last night and they just passed by( obviously scouts)- anyone know if these guys are in our sector? Suspect

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Strangers in our sector?? Empty Re: Strangers in our sector??

Post  besneyepnu Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 pm

the only one that i know is ours is lotus, and hes harmless.

besneyepnu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strangers in our sector?? Empty New gang from the North east

Post  gepler Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 am

Killardropbear wrote:Seems to me that there's a few visitors to our sector, not sure if they are in 292 or not but I haven't seen some of them before- saw pure uncut, atchley, lord terance cornish and Lotus tonight my time and they have left a ship here and there, saw a few more last night and they just passed by( obviously scouts)- anyone know if these guys are in our sector? Suspect

gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

Post  gepler Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:41 am

gepler wrote: The gang from the north east is a 5 or 6 member alliance, 17 level fleets. Jerry, Jeff, Terrible something, and more. Not 292 took oil and bubbled Tod and myself

Killardropbear wrote:Seems to me that there's a few visitors to our sector, not sure if they are in 292 or not but I haven't seen some of them before- saw pure uncut, atchley, lord terance cornish and Lotus tonight my time and they have left a ship here and there, saw a few more last night and they just passed by( obviously scouts)- anyone know if these guys are in our sector? Suspect

gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down