Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE

+3
besneyepnu
Raider
sir poggie
7 posters

Go down

POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE Empty POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE

Post  sir poggie Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 am

ok right, there have been a number of players requesting a look into the rule on pirates who attack in-sector 292-292. If this happens the defender is asked to place a dispute on these forums 3x they are attacked prior to permission being given for a retaliation attack. They are requesting this to be changed, as this is too long and after you have been attacked for no reason you feel annoyed and want revenge. So whats the best way to do this? Does the rule get changed, knocked down to 2 attacks, 1 attack? I agree a dispute should be posted. Does the defender take action right away and attack bk the same amount of times he himself has been attacked? What do we do in the allience as this rule is upsetting a fair few pirates(some of these pirate have been playing as long as myself and are even higher levels ), its simply too long. All comments welcome from all allience members.
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE Empty Re: POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE

Post  Raider Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:34 am

ok here's my take.....if someone attacks in sector ..1.try and get them on comms, 2 if no luck get someone of equal or higher level to witness what you are trying to do on comms ie "i was attacked by so and so but he/she won't answer". or "i am being attacked by so and so heres the coords to my base"..3 ask if there is an officer online and get the ok for a hit,if no officer get the "highest lvl player on at that time" to vouch for the hit,that way higher lvl players have some responsibility in the sector.4 have the person who vouched for the hit post it to the forum,that takes the burden off the attacked person who is probably to pissed to post anyways. This i feel should make things a bit easier on everyone and delegate some responsibility to some of us higher lvl players ....Raider

Raider

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE Empty Re: POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE

Post  besneyepnu Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Ok well i can understand the issue very well so heres what i propose. Ill instate a rule called eye for an eye. Basically If u get hit u have to post a pic of the proof they hit u then u can hit them back. After hitting them back Post a pic of the damage u did to them so that we dont have a bunch of people using this as a loop hole. It puts it more in the players hand and will only take 5 minutes to post all of this. Do be honest U cant spread ur attacks out over hours meaning hit them once then hit again 3 hours later. Just hit them once like they hit u if u dont get ur resource then thats on u. What do u guys think.

besneyepnu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gixxerkc Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 pm

ADD THE RULE...........I LIKE EYE FOR AND EYE. PERIOD DONT LIKE THE POST PIC BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE TO AVOID MASS ATTACKS EVERYWHERE.

PS RULES BLOW
gixxerkc
gixxerkc

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE Empty Two for one

Post  DreadPirateRoberts Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I think forum members that have joined should demonstrate a bit of patience and toughness before receiving permission for an attackback. To that end I would say, two f2f or two f2b equals a single f2f/f2b attackback (our players defend themselves in these fights afterall unless it is a mining event). Blacklisting would still require three 'Outs' and appropriate postings to back it up.

I think the real issue here is players don't want to go through what is perceived as a difficult process to post. Also, we are still dealing with the recent influx of players from a couple of weeks ago 'learning' how we cooperatively compete inter- and intra-sector.

My opinion only, your mileage may vary. Smile

-DPR

Last edited by DreadPirateRoberts on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
DreadPirateRoberts
DreadPirateRoberts

Back to top Go down

Post  sir poggie Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Bes thanks so much for your possible solution to this, so does this now go to a vote, and who gets to vote, officers only or all members upto a certain date?
sir poggie
sir poggie

Back to top Go down

Post  gepler Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 am

I agree to the proposed rule, I also think it should be a sector vote, not just officers. Officers take enough heat just trying to explain and enforce the rules...so I suggest a voting button and all players have x number of days to vote on it.
gepler
gepler

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE RULE CHANGE - OFFICERS PLEASE ADVISE Empty i agree with rule change offer

Post  The_Forsakken Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 pm

all I have been with 292 for 3 weeks (about),I agree the rule change should be granted. First time being attacked to me i would take notice,but again and again with in a time period one should be able to attack back and harder. Has one thought about votes taken before one acts.
There has to be a better way, whats wrong with trying to that better way..
Like i said im alittle new still, it may not matter much but that is what i think.

John(The_Forsakken)

The_Forsakken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down