Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some info

2 posters

Go down

Need some info Empty Need some info

Post  Killardropbear Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 am

We noticed the other day that a few people in our sector were being attacked by another sector but they weren't in the alliance, so, as they are still in our sector do we provide support or because they aren't we leave them to their fate?? Just wondering as we have had a few new people move into the area but we also have people like rolldude who keeps attacking 292 people.

Killardropbear

Back to top Go down

Need some info Empty Re: Need some info

Post  besneyepnu Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Ok that is a good question that does need to be addressed. How i feel about it is if there like new new and you happen to be close go ahead and lend a hand if you want. But if they have been around for awhile and are not in the alliance i say leave em to there fate. I say that because if you damage your ships all to hell helping someone that does not want to lend support back by being in the alliance, then what are you going to do when a alliance member gets attacked but your ships are damaged. That is how i feel about it but in no way is that a rule, if you want to help someone that is not in the alliance by all means do it if you want.

besneyepnu
Admin

Back to top Go down