Sector 292
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new players rejoining 292

3 posters

Go down

new players rejoining 292 Empty new players rejoining 292

Post  wistler65 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

hi everyone
Just a brief thought
It is obvious that a lot of new people have joined our sector . This is not a bad thing as it makes us stronger and also makes our bases more secure from attack . I have noticed a few players have moved on and then been very active in the sector they have joined . obviously they have a big advantage due to the knowledge they have brought with them .they know who to hit who not to hit who is strong and who is weak and the command structure of there old sector . I have no complaint regarding this because its what happens in normal game play. But if that player then wishes to rejoin our sector is it only fair and right that they will have to make good some of the recourse they have taken . Its only fair that some of the resources be returned to the people who have been attacked regularly then have to have the indignity of having that player move right back next door . This has not happened to me incidentally but I know a few players who are quite irritated by this and I feel as active members of this sector there complaints must be heard
This is obviously a contentious issue and I invite sector members to respond with any thoughts they may have
Evil wistler

wistler65

Back to top Go down

new players rejoining 292 Empty Re:new players rejoining 292

Post  Powder Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Truth be told...

Resentment for previous actions taken against a current ally should not exist as strongly as I see here. The players that have moved back are here to help and will protect the players that were once enemy by sector rules.

If your a member of 292 you are expected to consider 291/293 as enemy territory. Same goes if you are in 291/293. There is no wrong done if the players return and follow our rules, they are now your allies again.

It is understood that there is pun taken in any game based environment, lets be good gamers and recognize that Smile

I'm here if anyone needs someone to talk too as well (seriously)

Powder-
Powder
Powder

Back to top Go down

new players rejoining 292 Empty Re: new players rejoining 292

Post  Buttercup Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 am

I agree with Powder's response above.

The amount is dickwaving by a few people lately has gotten out of control. Get over it.
Buttercup
Buttercup

Back to top Go down

new players rejoining 292 Empty info

Post  wistler65 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 am

Buttercup wrote:I agree with Powder's response above.

The amount is dickwaving by a few people lately has gotten out of control. Get over it.
good answer

wistler65

Back to top Go down

new players rejoining 292 Empty Re: new players rejoining 292

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down